Season 2 of Atypical it is released by Netflix on September 7, 2018. The second season explores Sam trying to be independent, Casey adapting to Clayton Prep school while Elsa and Doug figuring out if they can get past Elsa's infidelity.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Keir Gilchrist as Sam Gardner (10/10)
- Jennifer Jason Leigh as Elsa Gardner (10/10)
- Brigette Lundy-Paine as Casey Gardner (10/10)
- Amy Okuda as Julia Sasaki (10/10)
- Michael Rapaport as Doug Gardner (10/10)
- Nik Dodani as Zahid (9/10)
- Graham Rogers as Evan Chapin (9/10)
- Jenna Boyd as Paige Hardaway (8/10)
- Fivel Stewart as Izzie (7/10)
- Casey Wilson as Ms Whitaker (6/10)
- Graham Phillips as Nate (4/10)
- Nina Ameri as Luisa (4/10)
- Rachel Redleaf as Beth Chapin (2/10)
- Christina Offley as Sharice (2/10)
- Wendy Braun as Kathy (2/10)
- Kevin Daniels as Coach Briggs (1/10)
- Michelle Farrah Huang as Tanya (1/10)
|Sam's frustration at being unable to find a therapist and Casey's anxiety about going to a new school spark a blowup between the two.|
|"Penguin Cam and Chill"
|Casey feels less than welcome at Clayton. Sam asks Paige to spell out the rules of their "casual relationship," while Doug sets boundaries with Elsa.|
|"Little Dude and the Lion"
|A peer group meeting leads Sam to an important decision. Detention with Izzie shows Casey they have more in common than she thought.|
|"Pants on Fire"
|Zahid teaches Sam to lie, while Elsa practices being honest. Evan helps Casey get over an embarrassment. A doctor visit forces Julia out of denial.|
|"The Egg Is Pipping"
|In peer group, Sam realizes he needs to manage his own money. Doug gets advice from Megan on dealing with Elsa. Evan meets Casey's new friends.|
|"In the Dragon's Lair"
|To prepare for college life, Sam sleeps over at Zahid's. Sam's $700 loss reunites Doug and Elsa with Arlo's parents, former friends of theirs.|
|Casey tells Izzie what Nate did. Sam tries to figure out which colleges to apply to. Doug discovers a need to educate first responders about autism.|
|"Living at an Angle"
|Sam loses his portfolio for his art school application and panics. Megan gets flirty with Doug, who makes a decision about Elsa. Julia calls Miles.|
|Ignoring Casey's wishes, Elsa throws her a big birthday party, while Sam insists on following a decade-old birthday ritual. The bartender haunts Doug.|
|"Ernest Shackleton's Rules for Survival"
|Cruel yearbook comments show Sam who's got his back, a favor he repays at graduation. Feelings for Izzie confuse Casey. Elsa asks Doug a key question.|
- Based on Keir and Brigette,the second season production mostly start in 2018.
- After get critized on the first season,showcreator recruiting eight autistic actors from The Miracle Project,a film and theater program for autistic children.They serves as recurring characters,play the role of peer support group which Sam joins.
To be added soon
To be added soon